Hard 2 Find
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard 2 Find

Talk about music and everything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WRONG E-MAIL ADDRESS

Go down 
+4
bobbylon
kEik
BatBoy
tSAMpi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
tSAMpi
Level 4
Level 4
tSAMpi

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-02-19

WRONG E-MAIL ADDRESS Empty
PostSubject: WRONG E-MAIL ADDRESS   WRONG E-MAIL ADDRESS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:07 pm

This one is priceless ... A lesson to be learned from typing the wrong email address!!!!

A Minneapolis couple decided to go to Florida to thaw out during a particularly icy winter. They planned to stay at the same hotel where they spent their honeymoon 20 years earlier.

Because of hectic schedules, it was difficult to coordinate their travel schedules. So, the husband left Minnesota and flew to Florida on Thursday, with his wife flying down the following day.

The husband checked into the hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an email to his wife. However, he accidentally left out one letter in her email address, and without realizing his error, sent the email.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Houston , a widow had just returned home from her husband's funeral. He was a minister who was called home to glory following a heart attack.

The widow decided to check her email expecting messages from relatives and friends. After reading the first message, she screamed and fainted.

The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read:

To: My Loving Wife
Subject: I've Arrived
Date: October 16, 2005

I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now and you are allowed to send emails to your loved ones. I've just arrived and have been checked in.

I've seen that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you then!!!! Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.

P. S. Sure is freaking hot down here!!!!

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
BatBoy
Level 4
Level 4
BatBoy

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: WRONG E-MAIL ADDRESS   WRONG E-MAIL ADDRESS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:12 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.yonek.net
kEik
Level 3
Level 3
kEik

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: WRONG E-MAIL ADDRESS   WRONG E-MAIL ADDRESS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:15 pm

waaaaaaaah!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
bobbylon
Level 4
Level 4
bobbylon

Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: WRONG E-MAIL ADDRESS   WRONG E-MAIL ADDRESS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:47 pm

nay ku po! hahaha!
Back to top Go down
http://bobbylon.multiply.com/
romance
Level 4
Level 4
romance

Number of posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: WRONG E-MAIL ADDRESS   WRONG E-MAIL ADDRESS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:27 pm

nyahahaha!...panalo...nice one lola.... Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
maui
Level 3
Level 3
maui

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: WRONG E-MAIL ADDRESS   WRONG E-MAIL ADDRESS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:36 pm

Ayan ah...

sino nagsasabing mga KJ ang mga lola, marunong pala mag patawa rin pala diva,,,,

go lola!!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://wowieee.multiply.com
AJ
Level 4
Level 4
AJ

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: WRONG E-MAIL ADDRESS   WRONG E-MAIL ADDRESS I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:01 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
teka, maka-ihi muna...
Back to top Go down
Jo2
Level 3
Level 3
Jo2

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: WRONG E-MAIL ADDRESS   WRONG E-MAIL ADDRESS I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:42 pm

Wahahaha!!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WRONG E-MAIL ADDRESS   WRONG E-MAIL ADDRESS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WRONG E-MAIL ADDRESS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hard 2 Find :: Tambayan :: Jokes-
Jump to: