Hard 2 Find
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard 2 Find

Talk about music and everything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nothing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dodielen
Level 1
Level 1

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-02-20

nothing Empty
PostSubject: nothing   nothing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:19 am

deleted

Last edited by dodielen on Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
romance
Level 4
Level 4
romance

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-02-19

nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: nothing   nothing I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:04 am

dodielen wrote:
An escaped convict broke into a house and tied up a young couple who had been sleeping in the bedroom.

As soon as he had a chance, the husband turned to his voluptuous young wife, bound up on the bed in a skimpy nightgown, and whispered, "honey, this guy hasn't seen a woman in years. Just cooperate with anything he wants. If he wants sex with you, just go along with it and pretend you like it. Our lives depend on it!"

"Dear," the wife hissed, spitting out her gag, "I'm so relieved you feel that way, because he just told me that he thinks you're really cute!"

hahaha...cute din kaya yung convict?... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dodielen
Level 1
Level 1

nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: nothing   nothing I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:40 pm

romance wrote:
dodielen wrote:
An escaped convict broke into a house and tied up a young couple who had been sleeping in the bedroom.

As soon as he had a chance, the husband turned to his voluptuous young wife, bound up on the bed in a skimpy nightgown, and whispered, "honey, this guy hasn't seen a woman in years. Just cooperate with anything he wants. If he wants sex with you, just go along with it and pretend you like it. Our lives depend on it!"

"Dear," the wife hissed, spitting out her gag, "I'm so relieved you feel that way, because he just told me that he thinks you're really cute!"

Heto ang larawan ng convict na naka-post sa mga poste nun naganap itong kaso, Roman.. Ikaw na ang bahalang mag-judge kong cute sya o hindi Wink
nothing Convic12
Back to top Go down
romance
Level 4
Level 4
romance

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-02-19

nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: nothing   nothing I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:03 am

dodielen wrote:
romance wrote:
dodielen wrote:

Heto ang larawan ng convict na naka-post sa mga poste nun naganap itong kaso, Roman.. Ikaw na ang bahalang mag-judge kong cute sya o hindi Wink
nothing Convic12

nge!...i was looking at Johnny "Jack Sparrow" Depp wax model just this afternoon .... Razz hahaha...what a coincidence...we're doing a famous celebrities wax model and put it in auction...next is Angelina Joli...

kung ganyan naman ang convict...e...kahit di nya na ako pakawalan ay Go! ako...hahaha...patayin kaya ako sa sarap...hahaha...jok lang! lol!
Back to top Go down
dodielen
Level 1
Level 1

nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: nothing   nothing I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:37 am

romance wrote:
dodielen wrote:
romance wrote:

nothing Convic12

nge!...i was looking at Johnny "Jack Sparrow" Depp wax model just this afternoon .... Razz hahaha...what a coincidence...we're doing a famous celebrities wax model and put it in auction...next is Angelina Joli...

kung ganyan naman ang convict...e...kahit di nya na ako pakawalan ay Go! ako...hahaha...patayin kaya ako sa sarap...hahaha...jok lang! lol!

Ay ganun ba Roms? May ESP yata tau ah, hehehehe..Peborit ko kc si J.Depp.. at sya ang unang naisip kong ipi-picture as a "convict" Smile
Hindi kita masisisi Roms kung ganyan magiging "feeling" mo towards Johnny Depp.. same pareho na tayo, ahahahaha... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: nothing   nothing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nothing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hard 2 Find :: Tambayan :: Jokes-
Jump to: